You will need:
- A bowl
- A big spoon (to stir the ingredients)
- A pinch of kindness
- Two teaspoon of love
- 500ml of courage
- A medium cup full of fun
- One tablespoon of sadness
- Firstly, two teaspoons of love into the bowl then put one tablespoon of sadness.
- Secondly, carefully crush it so that it spreads around the bowl. It should look creamy and soft.
- Now put a medium cup of fun. Be careful! As it will become hyper so quickly so add 500ml of courage.
- Put it in the oven for 5 minutes then cool it for 3 minutes.
- Now put it back into the oven for 30 minutes and add in a pinch of kindness and stir it. It should look like a red heart.
- Finally put it back in the oven for another 20 minutes. It will then form a shape of a body whilst it is forming it will start breathing.
- When it is finished, you can decorate it to your liking.